● Cancellations received on or before the event registration deadline will incur a $50 (HST included) administration fee. The remainder of your registration fee will be returned to you via a cheque in the mail or a credit card refund (Visa or MasterCard).
● No refunds will be issued two weeks before the event.
● Registration cancellations received after the cancellation deadline will not be honored.
● Refunds or credits will not be given for failure to attend, late arrival, unattended events, or early departure.
● Refund requests must be made in writing and sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
● Registration refunds will be processed within 30-60 days.
● In order to process refunds for credit card transactions, credit card information must be provided (original credit card number, card holder name, expiration date and 3-digit code). Please be sure to reference your registration confirmation number on your cancellation request (if applicable).
● All fully paid registrations are transferable to other persons from the same organization.
● Transfers must be made by the registered person in writing to email@example.com. Details must include the full name of the replacement person, their title, contact phone number and e-mail address. All other registration details will be assigned to the new person unless otherwise specified.
● If any cheques are returned because of insufficient funds, OAPC will charge a $25 fee.
● Registrants will also be required to pay the amount OAPC is charged by the financial institution that returned the check. OAPC reserves the right to refuse to honor future checks submitted by violators.
For additional information, contact Michel Chrétien, Director of Finance at (613) 673-5139, Ext. 221 or Sylvie Bois at (613) 673-5139, Ext. 222